Rituals' Bakuchiol

Tuesday 22 August 2023


im trying out Ritual's bakuchiol face serum!๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ Yes it was an impulse buy~ I've heard rave reviews on this particular ingredient, apparenly it's a much skin friendlier
alternative to retinol?๐Ÿค”I'm very intrigued! I've been using The Ordinary's .5% retinol and it's been working out okay for me so far. However despite my skin type being combination/dry I still find it very greasy and it does tend to pill just cause all of my skincare products are water based ๐Ÿ’ฆ So I knew that when I ran out I'd be trying out other retinol brands๐Ÿฅฒ I was just not expecting to buy one so soon ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… I got convinced by their sales person's very nice skin and knowledgeable explanation ๐Ÿ˜… KEK
Me and my friend also grabbed a soap-free cleansing foam while we were there. We got to try the product and let me tell youuu it was like my hands were
marshamallow resin after ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’— BRuHHhh ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ I don't know mann why are these products so good hmmm as a religious follower of Korean-skin-care-only-plz i'm a litte sus haha. I've used it for 2 days now and we shall see in the future if it will make on to my list of re-purchase holy grails.